1. Heat oil in large & deep non-stick frying pan & cook sausages, turning when needed, for 10 mins until golden. Set sausages aside.
2. Add onion, carrot, celery & garlic to the pan & cook gently for 10 mins.
3. Take a spoonful of the beans & mash into the tomato paste.
4. Add the rough paste to the pan along with the sausages. Next add the stock & remaining beans. Bring to boil, reduce to simmer & cook uncovered for 10 mins before adding herbs & serving.
4 x 150g Chicken Breasts, diced
1 tbsp Honey
2 Lemons, juice only
3 tsp Cornflour
4 tbsp Soy Sauce
2 tbsp Sesame Seeds
1 Egg White
1 Garlic Clove, crushed
1 tbsp Coconut Oil
1 tbsp Water
1. In a bowl combine honey, lemon juice, egg white, soy sauce, sesame seeds, garlic.
2. Place chicken & 2 tsp cornflour in a plastic bag & toss to coat.
3. Heat oil in non-stick frying pan & cook chicken pieces about 8 mins. Then add sauce ingredients.
4. Mix remaining cornflour with water & stir into chicken dish. Cook until sauce has thickened.
5. Serve with steamed greens.
1. Preheat the grill to a medium heat.
2. Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Form the mixture into 5 burger patties.
4. Place them under the grill, turn mid-way through & cook them for 10 – 15 minutes, or until they are thoroughly cooked through.
6 Chicken Breasts, cut into chunks
8 rashers Smoky Bacon, chopped
3 Red Peppers, deseeded & into chunks
2 Onions, chopped
2 Garlic Cloves, minced
1 tbsp dried Oregano
690g jar Passata
1 tbsp Olive Oil
50g Black Olives, sliced
300g Mozzarella, cubed
handful of fresh Basil as garnish
1. Preheat oven on 180c (160 fan), 350f, Gas Mark 4.
2. Heat oil in large non-stick frying pan. Add peppers & chicken and sauté until chicken has browned. Remove & put into large casserole dish.
3. Next add onions & bacon and cook for 10 mins. Add this to the chicken. Stir in the passata, garlic & herbs. Cover & cook for 1 hour.
4. Remove from oven add mozzarella & black olives. Stir. Cover & return to oven for 10 mins.
5. Garnish with fresh chopped basil & serve.
1. Heat oil in a large deep frying pan. Add onion & saute for a few mins until it starts to soften.
2. Then add garlic & chopped pepper. Cook for 5 mins.
3. Add the mince & break it up while cooking. Continue to stir & break the mince up until brown all over, about 4 mins.
4. Stir in tomatoes, puree, spices & seasoning. Simmer for 7 mins.
5. Crack in the eggs, cover & cook for 10 mins. Garnish with parsley before serving.
1. Preheat oven to 180c (160 fan), 350f, gas mark 4.
2. To make sauce, combine tomatoes, parsley, paprika, olives in a small pan & cook over a medium-low heat for 15 mins. Stir occasionally.
3. Set out 3 bowls. Fill one with cornflour, one with eggs, one with breadcrumbs.
4. Coat the chicken breast in cornflour, dip in egg & toss in breadcrumbs.
5. Heat oil in large non-stick frying pan over a medium-low heat. Add chicken & cook for 4 mins on each side.
6. Place chicken breast in ovenproof dish, spoon over sauce & top with parmesan (or cheddar if parmesan not available). Cover & bake for 15 mins.
7. Serve with salad.